We would like to assure all of our patients that we are OPEN and conducting
business as usual with some extra precautions:
- We have implemented increased infection control measures guided by Optometry
Australia who are continually monitoring the situation.
- Over the phone advice and Telehealth appointments are available for those who cannot
attend our practice.
- Patients are still able to attend the practice for collection of spectacle orders and repairs.
- All staff members and Optometrists are wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all to use, located at reception
- We ask all patients who are unwell to reschedule their appointments.
- Any patients who have travelled overseas recently are not to attend our practice until
they have completed their 14-day isolation.
Thank you all for your help and understanding during these uncertain times.
Yarra Junction Optical is an independent optometry practice that has been caring for families of the Yarra Valley region for over 30 years.
Expertise Service Community
Diabetic Eye Tests
All Private Health Insurances